Download an adult or child client information form to fill out before your first appointment:
ADULT INTAKE FORM found here.
CHILD INTAKE FORM found here.
Before You Arrive
- For your first session, please download and fill out the health history form ahead of time, and bring it with you to the session.
- Plan plenty of time to arrive on time.
- Come in well hydrated and not too hungry or full.
- No stimulants such as coffee or cigarettes.
- Wear, or bring along, comfortable, warm clothing.
- Think about what you would most like to accomplish during the session.
During Your Bodywork
- Be honest about what you want and how it is going.
- Speak up if you’re cold or something is uncomfortable.
- Ask questions.
- It is fine for infants and young children to sit in parent’s lap, on the floor or even move about the room. Nursing, reading to them or playing gently with them is beneficial.
- While on the table people have a wide variety of sensations. Typical descriptions include: sinking or floating, tingling, pulsing, feeling strong emotions or deeply relaxed.
- Comments from clients as they get up off the table include: my pain is gone, I feel lighter, calmer, more energetic and clearer. I felt respected and supported.
After Your Bodywork
- Take a few minutes to relax before you refocus on the rest of your day.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Breathe deeply to sustain the benefits of your treatment.
- Stay warm.
- In bed at night and the next morning, do gentle stretching.
- Pay attention to the changes in your body.
- Notice how these changes enhance your life.
- Focus on wellness.