Due to the pandemic – To schedule a presentation/workshop please contact Dr. Panter directly via call, text, or email.
Presentations & Workshops
Jana regularly speaks with groups about the benefits of deep breathing, grounding & centering, and Craniosacral Therapy. Talks can be geared for the General Public, Special Interest Groups or Health Care Professionals (including Craniosacral Practitioners).
Topic and focus, length of presentation, and level of participant interaction are custom designed for your group.
- Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy: Will It Help Me?
- Ten Steps To A Full Body Breath
- Grounding Basics and Beyond
- Finding A Moment’s Peace
Some Past Presentation Groups
- PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support)
- Cancer Lifeline
- Washington State Nursing Association
- Brain Injury support groups
- Autism support groups
- Survivor support groups
- Pilates Teacher Training Programs
- Washington Poison Control Center
- Northwest Craniosacral Therapy Association
- It’s About Time at Seattle Public Library
- Mary’s Place
- Washington State Society of Medical Assistants
Listen to and honor your complete self.